Health Insurance Questions for Owners & your Employees???
- Did you just get a ridiculous unbelievable Premiums in your December renewal proposal?
- Grand Mothering SB 1446 was great by postponing compliance with the new health reform provisions but it ends this December. Will your new ACA compliant plan cost more than last years coverage? Learn more about Health Care Reform rating factors. Questions on Grandfathering?
- Is my business subject to the employer Mandate & penalties?
- Are Insurance Premiums tax deductible and tax free to the employees?
- What are the maximum waiting or probation periods allowable to enroll new employees?
- What about employer groups of 51 to 100 now being considered Small Group (AB 1083)?
- What about owners that don’t have a non-spousal W-2 employee?
- What are the four Metal Levels? Platinum, Gold, Silver & Bronze? Narrow – Small Provider MD Networks? Rx Formularies? What are HMO, PPO, EPO & POS? 10 Essential Benefits?
- How do these things compare to pre-Health Reform Plans?
- Is there really a $100/day fine if I cancel the Group Health Plan and just reimburse my employees to buy an Individual Plan? What about Covered CA? If my business isn’t providing Health Insurance, what mandatory notifications do I have to give my employees to let them know how to get coverage & subsidies (free quote & calculation) so they can comply with the Individual Mandate – Tax Penalty?
- What other forms and disclosures do I have to give my employees? Summary of Benefits? 1095 B? W-2? Covered CA Notice?
- Is it true that we can no longer give better Health Benefits to owners and executives under Health Care Reform? What if we just give better Dental, Long Term Care, Disability Income Replacement, Vision and Life Insurance?
- What if my employees are asking about Medicare?
Get these answers plus FREE Quotes just enter your census on our website at www.SteveShorr.com/Employer and click on the BLUE hyperlinks – 24/7 or call 310.519.1335 Email [email protected] DOI #0596610