EmployER Health & Medical Plans
No medical questions are asked!
Email, Skype or Zoom us [email protected] for more information.
We are here to help you get the most from your Employer Group Health Plan.
Our services and consultation are free as long as you appoint us as your agent for no additional charge as we are compensated by the Insurance Companies to help you.
See the buttons below to get quotes, ask us a question or set a meeting.
Check out the details of each Insurance Companies offerings by going to their webpage from our Insurance Carrier section, below.
Insubuy Travel Health Insurance
Instant Quotes, Details and ONLINE Enrollment
Covered CA Video's
What is Covered for Small Biz
How can Covered CA help your Small Business?
How Employer Sponsored Plans work -
2009 pre ACA -
Health Plan Costs
Art Gallagher Health Care Reform FAQ's
Health Care Reform Explained
Life Insurance Buyers Guide
Video on how much coverage for death protection you need
California’s small business market in 2014 dropped by 11% to 2.1 million enrollees. Meanwhile, enrollment in the individual market increased by 47% to 2.18 million during the same period. The sharp uptick in the individual market largely was driven by Covered California and the availability of subsidies to help pay for premiums for plans purchased through the exchange.
Learn More⇒ CA Healthline 5.26.2015
Child, Related Pages & Site Map
- AB 1083 – PPACA – CA law to comply with Federal Law
- 90 Day Maximum Waiting Period?
- Definitions Health Care Reform
- Grand Mothering SB 1446 – Unbelievable Rate Increases! Historical
- Insurance Company requirements AB 1083
- Participation & Contribution Requirements
- Documents to show bonafide Employer in business
- Enforcement – Participation – Recertification – Actively @ Work
- Management Carve Outs
- Special Annual Open Enrollment – NO Rules!
- Premium – Rating Factors
- AB 1672 – (1992 to 2013) Small Group Guaranteed Issue Historical
- Carriers – Companies
- Blue Cross – Anthem
- Blue Shield
- California Choice – A Private Exchange
- Health Net
- Kaiser Permanente – New Enrollment
- Self Funded Plans – Ben E Lect
- Sharp Health Plan
- SHOP – Covered CA for Small Business
- Sutter Health
- United Health Plan
- COBRA – Right to Keep your Employer Group Health Coverage
- Corona Virus – How does Insurance Cover it?
- Dental, Vision, Supplemental
- Employer Health Plans – Introduction
- Employer Mandate for Health Insurance ACA 4980 h
- §4980H – Shared responsibility Employer Mandate text of law
- 6056 – w -2 – etc Reporting
- Mandate – Employee Definition?
- Penalties – Employer Mandate MEC – Solutions?
- Instant Employer Group Quotes – California
- Site Map
- Supplemental – Cancer
- Tax Credits Small Business §45 R
- IRC §106 Health Insurance Deduction for Employers & Employees
- Section §105 -HRA Health Reimbursement
- Section 125 – POP Plan Employee Contributions are Tax Deductible
- Telemarketing Training