Small Business Guidance Health Care Reform
Click here for General Introduction to ALL PPACA Health Reform
The law, rules and regulations on Health Care Reform are constantly evolving, court cases, different dates for implementation, etc. New brochures and explanations. So, if you have any questions, just email us.
More Specialized Pages on Health Care Reform for Employers
- AB 1083 – PPACA + dozens of Child Pages!
- 90 Day Maximum Waiting Period?
- Model Exchange Notice to Employees
- Paid Family Leave Act
- Summary of Benefits SBC
- Employer Mandate
- Management Carve Outs
- Premium – Rating Factors
- Health Insurance Biz Deduction IRC §106
- Section 125 – Employee Contribution – Deductible
Earlier Information on Health Care Reform
More info on Small Group Definitions vs. Large Group
Health Net Website
UHC/PacifiCare Navigating Health Reform
UHC PacifiCare Website
Health Care.Gov – Small Biz
Commonwealth Fund Health Reform & Small Business
- HELP FOR EARLY RETIREES—The new Early Retiree Reinsurance Program is a temporary program that will provide reimbursement to participating employers with 51 or more covered employees for a portion of the cost of health coverage to early retirees. To participate, the plan must provide coverage for retired employees who are 55-64 years of age who are not eligible for Medicare. Early Retiree Reinsurance Program FAQ’s FAQ’s Fact Sheet HCTC Health Coverage Tax Credit Regulations Blue Shield FAQ’s Program Regulations Fact Sheet checklist Application instructions regulations
- Aetna’s Website