The Affordable Care Act (ACA) added Section 6056 to the Internal Revenue Code (IRC) requiring annual information reporting to the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) by applicable large employers with fully insured plans relating to the health insurance that the employer offers (or does not offer) to full-time employees and their dependents.
Section 6055 requires annual information reporting to the IRS by health insurance issuers, employers with self-insured plans, government agencies, and other providers of health coverage.
Kaiser Permanente 6 page pdf on Minimum Essential Reporting 8.2015
Our Webpage on 1095 C form to be give to employees
Form 1094-C, Transmittal of Employer-Provided Health Insurance Offer and Coverage
Related Pages in Employer Mandate Section
- §4980H – Shared responsibility for employers regarding Health Insurance
- 6056 Reporting
- DELAYED till 2016… Employer Mandate
- Employer Group or Individual Coverage?
- Mandate – Employee Definition?
- W – 2 Reporting
- zHistorical Info Employer Mandate –