Employer Resources on SHOP Website
- Change request forms (English employer and employee forms and Spanishemployer and employee form).
- COBRA forms (COBRA election form, COBRA cancellation form, simple COBRAtermination notice and COBRA rights document).
- Small-business appeal form.
- Small-business complaint form.
- Service Center: (877) 453-9198
- Call the Covered California for Small Business sales team at (844) 332-8384 or reach out directly to your small business sales representative.
- Of course you can email us – Steve Shorr Insurance at NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE!
July 2017 Updates
Employer Monthly Invoice Gets Redesigned
After receiving feedback from our current employer groups, Covered California for Small Business has redesigned the layout of the monthly invoice. The objective was to make the invoice easier to read and understand. Employers will receive the redesigned invoice for July premiums beginning next week, along with a brief tutorial that explains the changes and an email follow up message.
2017 Employer Guide Posted to CCSB Website
The Covered California for Small Business Employer Guide has been updated and is now available on the Resources for Participating Employers page on the CCSB website. This interactive guide contains essential information related to the CCSB program and rules on offering employer-sponsored health coverage.
Inforce Groups Communication | Qualifying Life Events Message
Later this week, CCSB customers will be receiving an email communication regarding Qualifying Life Events. The message aims to educate employers on how to help employees determine which unique circumstances qualify and the requirements for reporting any such life events.
For a preview of the message titled, “Helping Your Employees with Qualifying Life Events,” click here. The e-mail will also provide a link to our updated Employer Guide as an available resource.
Inforce Groups Communication | Upcoming Renewal Message
As part of an ongoing effort to better communicate with our customers, Covered California for Small Business is launching a monthly campaign to assist employer groups nearing renewal. For customers with 8/1 renewals, CCSB will be sending an email communication later this month that outlines helpful tips for a successful renewal.
For a preview of the message titled, “Your Upcoming CCSB Renewal,” click here.