What’s the minimum – MEC Minimum Essential Coverage Balch & Bingham Esq
Ben-E-Lect Self Funded Plans
Employers have been faced with the dilemma of double-digit rate increases on health plans. Until now, the choices have been limited to:
- Reducing your benefits so the premium reduces
- Passing the extra cost to employees in the form of their payroll deductions
- Eliminate the health plan completely
Well, none of these choices are acceptable…
So, take on the risk and responsibility of providing your Health Insurance benefits in a new way, which helps control cost but maintains great benefits.
- Send your census or enter online and loss history.
- We will then get you a High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP) from an insurance carrier, with the benefits you want, so the plan works for you.
- Call us at 310.519.1335 or email Steve@SteveShorr.com for more information.
Ben-e-lect has been helping employers and employees get the most from their premium dollar since 1996.
Wikipedia.org on Self Funding
Section 125 EmployEE’s portion of premium becomes tax deductible
California Department of Insurance mandates that all Insurance Companies must allow “Wraps,” unless they file actuarial proof otherwise. (12/15/2010 Notice)
Child & Related Pages