- How your plans changed for 2014 — explains how nongrandfathered plans were matched to new 2014 metal tier plans
- 2013-2014 plan comparisons guide — Helps your clients compare the 2013 plans with the new 2014 metal tier plans.
- Your 2014 plan checklist — guides your clients through the steps they need to take for renewal
- Plan highlights — provides your clients with a complete list of all the plans available for small businesses in 2014, including benefits, exclusions, and limitations
Kaiser Administration Handbook
Small business guidelines—Policy and qualification guidelines for all California employers offering Kaiser Permanente small business coverage, including eligibility, rate calculation, benefit plan offerings and funding policies, and participation and contribution requirements.
The value of Kaiser Permanente—Important information for your customers about why Kaiser Permanente is the best choice for high-quality, cost-effective care.
Maximize your health care dollars—How Kaiser Permanente is uniquely positioned to provide the most value for your clients’ health care dollars.
Plan highlights—A complete list of all the plans available for small businesses, including benefits, exclusions, and limitations.
Kaiser was allowing small groups to renew early (Avoid full compliance with Health Care Reform) on December 1 if they notify us of their intent to do so by August
- Early renewal Q&A
- Early renewal intent form
- Early renewal confirmation form
Kaiser Health Care Reform Rev 8.2013
Be sure to click on book mark icon