Kaiser forms page
- Forms & publications
underwriting_participation/ National_Account_Services_Application Top 10 Things Getting_Started Health Resources Guide Website_Quick_Reference_Guide_Employers Website_Quick_Reference_Guide_Brokers Small_Business_Service_Contact_Sheet Checklist Plan_Highlights_Jan_2019 new_sales_ebook Jan_Medical_Plan_Rates_INF_RA_15_2019 Admin_Handbook_2019 Generic_Advantages
promotion.lower.participation Underwriting_Guidelines_2019 Small_Group_Eligibility_Guide Small_Business_Guidelines Participation_Contribution_Attestation
Quotit Paper - PDF
Scroll down for what you need - Alphabetical Order by Insurance Company
ONLINE Enrollment Tools - Instructions
Email us for link to get your applications going
Kaiser Estimates Tool
- Treatment Cost Estimator Tool
- The tool is for all Kaiser Members that are enrolled on Dedutible or Health Savings Account Plans. The cost estimates are for services that are marked “after deductible” to give members an idea of the cost of those services.
Employer Portal Account Services Tour
Our Customer Account Services CAS.KP.ORG website is a powerful tool that will simplify your healthcare administration 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Enroll/Terminate Employees & Dependents
- Update Membership Information
- View Real-Time Membership
- View Monthly Bill & Six Months of Previous Bills
- View Real-Time Balances & Pay Your Bill Online
- And Much More!
Get a preview of online account services and use our online account services user ID request form to request access For more information or to schedule your free online training: Please email us at: [email protected] or call 1-800-731-4661, option 3. Email best practises
- Find doctors & locations
- Passport - Access to Care
- Care away from home - travel
With families traveling this summer and students heading off to college in the fall, it’s a great time to remind your clients how their employees can to get care while away from home. Visit kp.org/travel or call 951–268–3900 for more information.
Click here to schedule a phone, Skype or face to face meeting