Kaiser Small Group Administrative & Wellness Tools
EmployER Tools & Account Management – Log in and/or get tons of information without logging in.
Kaiser forms page
Kaiser Estimates Tool
Employer Portal Account Services Tour
Do you know we offer an on-line Customer Account Services (CAS) tool?
Our Customer Account Services CAS.KP.ORG website is a powerful tool that will simplify your healthcare administration 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
We offer a free online orientation with a live specialist so the process is interactive!
For more information or to schedule your free online training:
Please email us at: CSC-SD-SBA-Support@KP.Org or call 1-800-731-4661, option 3.
HIPAA Release Form
Who to Contact besides Steve@SteveShorr.com
Use this checklist to avoid many of the most common mistakes that lead to processing delays.
California Service Center at email@example.com.
Online account management
Your time is valuable and our account management tools can help you handle your clients’ health coverage according to your schedule. With online account services, you and your clients can:
- Access account status
- Enter enrollments and terminations.
- Maintain membership information
- Use online bill pay
- Find doctors
- Forms &
- Kaiser Members Page
- Kaiser Service (800) 789-4661
Call center @ 800 464 4000 * 800 773 1370
- My Health Manager
- Treatment Cost Estimator Tool
- The tool is for all Kaiser Members that are enrolled on Dedutible or Health Savings Account Plans. The cost estimates are for services that are marked “after deductible” to give members an idea of the cost of those services.
- Treatment Cost Estimator Tool
- Choose Better
- Innovation Center
2018 New Group Application
Check out the Kaiser forms page.
|Helping you sell and renew small groups
To help you sell, renew, and transition clients to small business plans, we’ve added and updated the following resources:
Our Complete Suite online quote tool makes it easy to get multiple plan quotes for your large group clients—you’ll be able to provide a menu of coverage levels, price points, and plan options to fit their health care strategy.
2018 large group deductible plan charts
Help your clients easily choose a deductible plan that meets their health care strategy.
To help your clients avoid preventable absences this fall, encourage them to set up on-site flu clinics. There’s a 6-week lead time to set up a clinic and clinics are available from mid-September to mid-December depending on your clients’ location.
With families traveling this summer and students heading off to college in the fall, it’s a great time to remind your clients how their employees can to get care while away from home. Visit kp.org/travel or call 951–268–3900 for more information.
2015 metal HMO and PPO plans now include specialty drug tier
A specialty drug tier has been added to 2015 metal HMO and PPO plans. Certain outpatient specialty drugs will be subject to a coinsurance payment, which may increase members’ out-of-pocket expenses. Visit kp.org/formulary to see which drugs fall into this tier.
New and updated small business documents
- The Declination of Coverage form is now available in Spanish and Chinese.
- Our underwriting guidelines and
- Summary of Benefits & Coverage 2016
- our Plan Highlights for more details, and visit our renewal information page for a summary of changes and timing of 2016 renewal packages.
- Stay on top of health care reform with the Health Care Reform Resource Guide (for brokers and employers), the health care reform section at account.kp.org (for brokers), and the health care reform section at kp.org/choosebetter (for employers).Are your clients looking for ways to improve the health of their employees? Check out our road map to a successful workforce health program
- administrative handbook have been updated for 2015.
Forms needed for employee verification
Effective January 1, 2015, we began enforcing our documented policy of requiring DE-9C forms to verify employment for established groups. Please inform your clients to avoid processing delays. See our underwriting guidelines for information about possible exceptions.
Related Pages in Section