Health Net is excited to announce the expansion of Teladoc, a telehealth service, into their 2019 group coverage:
- All small business group standard plans (excluding grandfathered plans).
- Eligibility is upon 2019 group renewal or new sale effective date.
Offers easy, early access to care
Teladoc is a convenient resource when a member’s physician’s office is closed. Members can connect 24/7/365 to Teladoc doctors within minutes via phone, mobile app, web, or video.
· Members can get answers to their health questions, get diagnoses, get medicines prescribed – and even get confidential mental health therapy.
· Teladoc doctors can treat many non-emergency common illnesses, such as sinus problems, upper respiratory infections, allergies, bronchitis, pinkeye and sore throat.
Helps keep costs low
Teladoc is a great option to help employer groups and their employees with cost control. With most of our eligible coverage plans offering Teladoc at a $0 copayment,1 it’s an affordable alternative to facilities such as urgent care centers and emergency rooms.
1For HSA-compatible/HDHP plans, a deductible may apply based on coverage design.
Quality and performance
· Is the nation’s leading provider of telehealth. Their 3,100 board-certified, state-licensed doctors and behavioral health specialists serve more than 40 million members on a single national platform.
· Is NCQA-certified with national coverage in 50 states.
· Promotes member engagement and utilization through ongoing educational communications.
Members can put Teladoc to use in 3 easy steps
1. Register their account:
· Download the mobile app, or
· Visit www.teladoc.com/hn, or
· Call 1-800-Teladoc
2. Provide their medical history so Teladoc doctors can make an accurate diagnosis.
3. Request a visit via phone, mobile app or online.
A Teladoc doctor will then review their medical history, and contact them within minutes to help resolve their issue.
Introduction: “Working Mother” vimeo.com
Educational: animation vimeo.com
Mobile app demo teladoc.com/mobile-app/
FAQ flyer – Eng teladoc_faq