The Vivity plan (Official Website) will be similar to an HMO. Vivity members will be able to go to hospitals and doctors at:
- Cedars-Sinai Health System,
- Good Samaritan Hospital and
- UCLA Health, all in Los Angeles;
- Memorial Care Health System, based in Fountain Valley;
- PIH Health, Whittier;
- Torrance (Calif.) Memorial Medical Center; and
- Huntington Memorial Hospital, Pasadena,
- including all of the hospitals’ affiliated clinics, doctor’s offices, surgery centers and other outpatient centers.
- Vivity will include a total of 6,000 physicians and 14 hospitals within the seven health systems (Terhune, Los Angeles Times, 9/16).
There won’t be a deductible—patients will only have to pay monthly premiums and copayments, which were not detailed – Competition to Kaiser ( CA Health Line 9.17.2014 Modern Health Care 9.17.2014 New York Times)
Vivity is for the large employer market – FAQ’s
Related Pages in Blue Cross – Anthem Individual and Employer Plans
- Blue Cross – AnthemAdministrative, Renewal & Wellness Tools
- Administrative, Renewal & Wellness Tools
- Blue Cross Dental