How do I know how much my premium contribution will be?
Please double check with your Employer if Group Dental, vision and Life Coverage is being offered. We can get you the pricing on that too. If not, Individual Dental, vision and Life Coverage are available.
Where can I get details of what each plan covers?
Blue Cross Small Group
Detailed Plan Brochures
Summary of Features
Find a Doctor, Hospital and other Providers
If my Employer has a POP Section 125 Plan, does that make my portion of the Premium pre tax?
Any Other pointers, you can give me?
• Use black or blue ink and print clearly and legibly.
• Include your Small Group number at the top of the application.
• Make sure all required areas of the form are completed.
• If an HMO plan is selected, a primary medical group (PMG) or independent practice association (IPA) and office number are required.
• If Dental Net is selected, a dental office and office number must be selected.
• All information in section 3 must be completed.
• Social Security or ID number(s) are required.
• The employee must either enroll or decline coverage for all eligible dependents.
• Information on previous coverage is critical; be sure to submit proof of prior coverage (if applicable) and provide a copy of a Medicare ID card (if applicable).
• The last page of the application must be signed and dated by the employee.
• Employees who request life insurance must name a beneficiary.
• Incomplete applications may be returned, which will delay the coverage effective date.
(Adm. Manual Page 17)
Where can I get exact details on the rules to enroll?
What about late enrollees, Open Enrollment, Special Enrollment?
I have a pre-existing condition, what happens?
Why do premiums keep increasing?
What if I want coverage NOW, without waiting for my completion of the Probation (Waiting) Period?
COBRA from a prior employer?
Short Term – Temporary Plans
What if my dependents or I do not want the coverage?
Please complete Section 4 waiver section.
Main Blue Cross & Related Pages
- 2016 Historical Blue Cross
- 2017 Employer Anthem Blue Cross Information – Historical
- New Hires
E Submit A new & faster way for groups & brokers to submit applications, changes, and terms to enrollment