The newest Anthem plans are well-positioned for the changing market. The plans in this section are ACA-compliant, and offer all the essential health benefits (EHB) such as coverage for emergency care, hospital stays, maternity and newborn care, prescription drugs, preventive care and much more.
The section is clearly divided by year to make it easier for you to search. Here’s where you’ll find a detailed selection of plan information, renewal tools, documents, forms and much more.
When you use your health care services, there are some important things to know that could save you time and money, and keep you feeling your best. Here, on Blue Cross’s website you’ll learn about the best place to get care when you have a basic, urgent or emergency medical need. You’ll learn the best ways to prepare for your doctor’s appointment, and you can even get a personalized set of preventive care milestones with our Preventive Health Calendar. Click here to get started
Live Health ONLINE Video
Anthem’s Employee Assistance Program (EAP) provides quick and easy access to confidential counseling and referral services to help you deal with daily work and life challenges. It’s employer-sponsored, so it’s available at no cost to you, your dependents or household members.
EAP addresses a variety of issues, including:
- Child care and parenting
- Helping aging parents
- Financial issues
- Legal concerns
- Work and career
- Emotional well-being
- Addiction and recovery
- Wellness and prevention
- Life events
- Coping with stress and change
- Relationship issues
- Resources to support work/life
- Dealing with traumatic events
Need support? Reach out to the EAP today!
- anthemeap.com (log in: My EAP CA)
- Call 800-999-7222
With your EAP you’ll have no-cost, confidential access to1:
Telephonic support. Available 24/7 at 800-999-7222. Talk to a counselor for in-the-moment support or a work/life specialist who can assist you in identifying resources to meet your individual needs.
- Counseling visits. Get a referral for in-office or LiveHealth Online video visits to manage stress, anxiety, and other issues. Call 800-999-7222 for a referral.
- Child and Eldercare resources. Conduct your own search for local resources for full, part-time and back-up care at anthemeap.com (log in: My EAP CA.)
- Financial consultations. Meet telephonically with a certified financial professional who can discuss your short and longer term financial concerns.
- Legal consultations. Speak to an attorney for a no cost consultation to discuss your legal questions.2
- Website. At anthemeap.com (log in: My EAP CA) you’ll find tips, tools and resources for COVID-19, a critical event center, and more.
1 In accordance with federal, state law, and professional ethical standards.
2 Excludes benefit and employment matters. A per issue per 12 month period benefit.
Child, Related Pages & Site Map
- Anthem Pay Forward – Get Cash Backs
- Employer Portal
- PPO – HMO – Network Options
- Rx Prescription Information
Blue Cross Underwriting Rules 2020
Quotit Paper - PDF
ONLINE Enrollment Tools - Instructions
This is a directory listing and may be confusing
Email us for a web link to get your applications going with Pro Apply
Employee Guide_Pro Apply
Pro Apply_Intake Form
User Guide_Pro Enroll_Broker
Life Insurance Buyers Guide
Video on how much coverage for death protection you need