What proofs do I need to show I’m really a bonafide Business?
Common Forms of Ownership
- Sole Proprietorship
- General Partnership
- Limited Partnership
- Limited Liability Company
(If not available due to the length of time in business or due to having received an extension to file, a Statement of Information – Domestic Stock Corporation. or Articles of Organization with Operating Agreement may be substituted.)
or possibly the 1065 Partnership Return (If not available due to the length of time in business or due to having received an extension to file,
a Partnership Agreement
Federal Tax ID appointment letter may be substituted.)
The limited partners in a limited partnership are not eligible for coverage unless they are also employees appearing on the DE or 9
K 1 Partnership Tax Return
I attest that while I am not listed on the DE-6 wage report of this company, ALL of the following conditions are true:
1. I am a sole proprietor, partner, corporate officer or LLC manager/member of the company name indicated below; and
2. I am actively at work at this company working a minimum of 20 hours per week on a permanent and full-time basis; and
3. I draw wages, dividends or other distributions from this company on a regular basis; and
4. I do not derive substantial earned income from any other employer and am not eligible for other employer-sponsored coverage; and
5. I have satisfied the designated waiting period before health insurance coverage is to become effective
There must be at least ONE non spousal employee working 30 hours. See Insurance Code 10700 f for more detail
See Insurance Code 10700 f for more detail
Statement of Information – Domestic Stock Corporation.
- Secretary of State Business Search
There are service companies that can help you expedite getting copies or filing these forms.
Try GKL at 800 446-5455
or search for the list on the Secretary of State’s website.