EDD California Employers Guide DE 44 128 pages
Health Care Reform ACA/Obamacare – AB 1083
SHOP’s Employer application on page 2 has a nice simple matrix to show you what documents are needed for each type of business structure, propritorship, corporation, llc, etc.
Please send email [email protected] your documents to us so that we can review your paperwork to help you make sure you qualify.
Typical Required Documents
Current Schedule 1040 C Profit or Loss from a Business
You file Schedule C filed annually and attach it to Form 1040 (a farming sole proprietorship files Schedule F, Profit or Loss From Farming.) loop hole lewy.com
Other licenses…. such as:
LA City Business Tax
Business Licenses are sometimes accepted in lieu of the 1040 for brand new biz. License might still be required anyway. LA County Business License
Who should file a fictitious business name?
- Persons doing business for profit under a fictitious name (does not include surname in company name).
- if John Doe formed a bakery called Doe’s Donuts, he may not need to file a DBA. But if his business was going to be called John’s Donuts, he would. The last name is the key. If he or she does not intend to use his or her last name, a DBA should be filed. Upcounsel.com *
- This filing is required by law in order to connect the name of a business to the business owner. This protects consumers because it allows them to get information about the owner of a company if they have consumer problems or need to file a lawsuit. Free Advice.com *
- Statement must be filed in county of principal place of business and may also be filed in other counties as long as the requirements for filing in the county of principal place of business have been met.
- Non-profit corporations, organizations or associations are not required to file a Fictitious Business Name Statement LA Vote * LA Vote *
Sole Proprietorship Franchise Tax Board CA
Reference - Please check with us on latest AB 1083 Requirements
Warner Pacific 411 Broker ONLY
Steve Shorr Explanation of Participation Rules Pre - ACA
CA Franchise Tax Board’s Guide to:
Common Forms of Ownership
Other Pages in the Proof you are a qualifying Employer & legitimate business Section