Reference - Please check with us on latest AB 1083 Requirements
Warner Pacific 411 Broker ONLY
1st off, can you sign the Insurance Company Signed Statement attesting to actually working, etc…. Form?
Health Care Reform – AB 1083 pretty much has the SAME requirements to prove that your business, is a bonifide Employer, with bonified common law employees and owner’s who are really working 30+ hours, the same as before under AB 1672.
SHOP’s Employer application on page 2 has a nice simple matrix to show you what documents are needed for each type of business structure, propritorship, corporation, llc, etc.
United Health Care - Get a quote
I attest that while I am not listed on the DE-6 wage report of this company, ALL of the following conditions are true:
1. I am a sole proprietor, partner, corporate officer or LLC manager/member of the company name indicated below; and
2. I am actively at work at this company working a minimum of 20 hours per week on a permanent and full-time basis; and
3. I draw wages, dividends or other distributions from this company on a regular basis; and
4. I do not derive substantial earned income from any other employer and am not eligible for other employer-sponsored coverage; and
5. I have satisfied the designated waiting period before health insurance coverage is to become effective
Video on how much coverage for death protection you need