Reference - Please check with us on latest AB 1083 Requirements
Warner Pacific 411 Broker ONLY
Enter your census or securely send us an excel spreadsheet or a list of employees and get instant proposals for California
1st off, can you sign the Insurance Company Signed Statement attesting to actually working, etc…. Form?
Health Care Reform – AB 1083 pretty much has the SAME requirements to prove that your business, is a bonifide Employer, with bonified common law employees and owner’s who are really working 30+ hours, the same as before under AB 1672.
SHOP’s Employer application on page 2 has a nice simple matrix to show you what documents are needed for each type of business structure, propritorship, corporation, llc, etc.
United Health Care - Get a quote
I attest that while I am not listed on the DE-6 wage report of this company, ALL of the following conditions are true:
1. I am a sole proprietor, partner, corporate officer or LLC manager/member of the company name indicated below; and
2. I am actively at work at this company working a minimum of 20 hours per week on a permanent and full-time basis; and
3. I draw wages, dividends or other distributions from this company on a regular basis; and
4. I do not derive substantial earned income from any other employer and am not eligible for other employer-sponsored coverage; and
5. I have satisfied the designated waiting period before health insurance coverage is to become effective